Friday, February 4, 2011

Precious Parker - Proofs are Ready!

Precious Baby Parkers proofs are all done!!  He's just a little over 3 weeks now & I bet he's already grown and changed so much - that's exactly why Newborn pictures are so great to have done.....it's hard to remember when they were just this little!  Cant wait to see this lil punkin for his next session.  Enjoy!









Now taking Spring Sessions & still booking for Weddings and Engagement Sessions.  Follow my blog & make sure you like my facebook page - there are a lot of specials coming in the next few weeks + I'm looking for a few Seniors to do some sessions with - my first few bookings will get put in for several giveaways...including FREE Session, Free Packages, Prints, Albums, etc!!!! If you know Seniors, send them my way!  As always, great referral bonuses.

I'm looking forward to my session tomorrow morning in MC with The Kestens!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment