Monday, April 25, 2011

Olmstead Wedding - Sneak Peek!!!

Introducing....Mr & Mrs Olmstead's Sneak Peek!  This was my first "official" wedding shoot & what a beautiful wedding and reception.  I was thankful that they chose me to capture their big day, I really had a lot of fun and learned a lot too.  It was hard to  believe that I was on my feet for 9+ hours....it hardly felt like it (well.....until the next day anyhow :)  Oh....and a note to my hubby.... I will be getting a pedi after each wedding!

I had been watching the weather all week and all that was forecasted was rain, rain, rain with clearing skies in the afternoon.  Who knew that we would wake up the morning of the 16th of APRIL to a snow filled ground!  I texted the bride immediately "Well......snow on ur wedding day in the middle of April must just be a sign of good luck"  The snow melted and the skies cleared the time that they said 'I do' & what a perfect day it turned out to be.

I loved that they had a horse and carriage waiting for them and went for a stroll with their 3 kiddos around Shell Rock. 

Great job to everyone who helped make their day so special.....you can tell you put a lot of hard work to make it perfect!

Enjoy your sneak peek......there are a ton more!






and 2 become 5!




Beautiful!!!!


I love this one too!!!

Everyone have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment