Friday, May 6, 2011

Sneak Peeks! MP's Little Model Search + tutu's galore! Seniors - Looking for Reps to represent us @ their school....who do you know?

Wow, the studio has been busy lately and I'm loving it!  I am posting a few Sneak Peek's from my latest sessions + letting everyone know whats been going on lately. 

First off....I have partnered with Distinctive Designs by Jill and have an Exclusive Mikala Photography Tutu, Boys Clothes and Hair Accesories line in studio and will be running a contest starting in June to look for a little model (Boy or Girl or maybe both!!) to represent the studio.  All of Jill's designs are hand made and only $20 per tutu + matching hair accessories or hats are available! I am also working the details out with a few other vendors to carry other lines in the studio as well.  See a few examples below of the tutus & halter Tutu dress from Distinctive Designs by Jill!





It has been so exciting for me to be able to partner with other locals around Waverly and boost everyones business + give you all what you're looking for - The best pictures of your kiddos & with style.  I am working on having a full childrens boutique....... so when you come visit the studio you have things to pick off the rack, but will also have the option to take it home with you that day (if your child just cant part with it!) Start booking for your mini sessions now to be included in the Mikala Photography's little model search....kick off is in June! 

Now for the Sneak Peek of a few LoveBirds, Kiddos & Sweet chubby baby cheeks!  Enjoy!



















I can hardly wait to share the sneak peek of Nate & Janna's Engagement Session from today...it was such a great time getting to know them better and seeing their style.  Janna's a runner and she knows of so many locations around Wave, its Awesome, I'm looking forward to getting with her soon and mapping out the town for their wedding!

Next week....I'm off to Cali then a ton more traveling in the month of May & a lot more sessions!  If I have an upcoming session with you and you're interested in being an early bird for the contest, just give me a call!

Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment