Sunday, June 26, 2011

Sneak Peeks & A few of my favorites from recent sessions!

What a busy summer already!  I love each of my sessions & everyone that I get to meet.  Here is a little peek of my most recent sessions.  One of the best parts of what I do is getting to know each of the families I get to work with.  I truly feel blessed by it!  Thank you for letting me capture a little piece of your life! You all are great!


Sweet little {M}

Look at those beatiful baby blues!

{Emi} in her Pink cowboy boots!

My little model {E} doesnt she just look sassy....shes still super sweet!

Mandi & Jeremy's Engagement Session....They are so fun & in love!
My favorite type of couple to work with

Sweet Cheeks {N} Modeling her mommys tutus!

Sweet Cheeks {N} Modeling her mommys tutus!

Baby Penelope, how is it that she's already 3 months?

These kiddos have energy & great smiles!  Loved my session with them!


 Sneak peeks for my last couple of sessions coming soon.  I am looking forward to a crazy busy week this week & model shoot with Marki Rae on Wednesday!  Shes got sass, style and a fab smile...you dont wont miss these! 

I am sooo looking forward to July 4th weekend too, one of my favorite holidays! Be looking for a lot of pictures around that time.  Make it a great week, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment