Thursday, March 31, 2011

Hayes + Minks = Love! + Volken's Engagement Gallery Posted!

It's April, its really April  ......it's so hard to believe that were already into month 4 of 2011, but I am sooo ready for warmer weather, weddings, and a summer of Mini Vacations and fun.

Here is a sneak peek of my latest Engagement Session that was with Travis & Teaya.  They were so much fun - non-stop laughter (which I love) they made my part easy last Sunday.  I knew it would be a fun session as I know Travis back from when I lived in Iowa City - congratulations on finding someone that seems to complete you.  I loved the way I caught him looking at her and their love for each other.  Their wedding is just right around the corner and I look forward to capturing every detail of it. Enjoy the sneak peek.....there are plenty more on the way! 












Also the Volkens Engagement Session is posted in the gallery on my website http://www.mikalaphotography.com/ check out a few of my favorites from their session!







and finally a picture of Miss Sophia Kay - 9 Months.  Here I am a photographer not getting nearly enough pictures of my own kiddos....I've done a few sessions the last week, so they will be up shortly.



Look for a new price list to be updated by tomorrow....including Senior Session info & a Watch Me Grow - 1 Year Baby Plan. 

Thanks for following!  Happy April Fools Day - Make all of your pranks fun! :)

-M

No comments:

Post a Comment