Monday, March 7, 2011

Sweet Penelope has arrived! Check out her gallery!

Sweet little Penelope Aster has arrived and what a lil doll she is + I just LOVE her name!  She was born on February 25th weighing a little over 8 lbs and a head full of black hair.  Before I even met her I knew I was gonna just love her little sweetness....& I did. 



She already has daddy wrapped around her tiny little fingers and her mommy just adores her.  One of my favorite pictures below captures just that of the 3 of them.  There is nothing more that I love than watching a family grow and am looking forward to seeing that happen with this family. 




Thank you for letting me capture a little part of that - this is a couple I def love working with and looking forward to our next session. 












I love the statement Justin made to me too as he was complimenting that I do a good job (thank you!!) after I said I truly enjoy doing Photography and it just makes me happy, I've heard it before but it was just nice to hear, he said - "If you find something you love to do, you won't work a day in your life" ....It's so true and music to my ears - I found that 'thing' I'm supposed to do with my life!!!!!   So for everyone who has trusted me and fully supported me with this path, thank you for allowing me to create a little piece of your story with a photo, I hope you're able to cherish them for the rest of your lives!!


Super huge thanks to my hubby for helping me set up the rest of my studio & all the help with my new desk, computer, chairs & all of the other stuff, especially your constant research - You rock & I appreciate you more than I can even express........ I love that you constantly encourage, believe and push me, you have allowed me to be an overall better person because of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment