Thursday, October 27, 2011

Hansen Family of 5 ...Sneak Peek!

What a fun Sunday afternoon with the Hansens!  I met Jackie about 6 years ago when we worked together, loved her bubliness, that smile (see the pics - it's seriously contagious :)) and her overall personality.  I was stoked when she asked me to take pictures of her family down in Winterset & it worked out perfectly with my upcoming girls weekend in Des Moines! I was excited to meet her husband and 3 kiddos - who although they look like they could be triplets, are not - the boys are twins & the little princess girl is just a year behind them!

Jackie - Thank you for picking out such an Awesome location, for a great referral of the Swank Family {Sneak Peek Coming next!!!}, for reminding me just how sweet you are & picking me to capture a little piece of your family life.  I can tell from our 2 hour session that you are a wonderful mom & what a blessing those little tikes are! Enjoy!!!











 .



No comments:

Post a Comment