Friday, October 28, 2011

Super Fun Swanks - Sneak Peek!!!

This was my second session last Sunday afternoon in Winterset with the Swanks!!  What a super fun family, I love all of their personalities, even Clint ('dad') who I totally believe Amanda when she said he's the goofiest of them all!  It was such a pleasure getting to know you guys!  This is just a small peek at the pictures we got!  Glad I'm not the one who has to pick them - its gonna be hard!

Thank you for making my 'job' fun - I love working with families like you guys and it is the reason I do what I do!  I can totally see why you and The Hansen Family are so close, you both are so similar!

Whenever you want to do Snow pictures, just let me know - I would love to have a snowball fight with your fam and have your boys model again!

Have a great weekend!















No comments:

Post a Comment