Sunday, October 2, 2011

Macy M {Denver Senior 2012} Sneak Peek!

Check out my latest Senior Session with Macy M from Denver - class of 2012!  I had a BLAST with Macy & her mom, I laughed and felt like I was hanging out with two of my closest girlfriends the 7 hours we were together :)

I'll admit...I am beyond envious of this girl's wardrobe....she is so fashionable and fun - she and her mom put so much thought into each outfit and accesories to make sure that each outfit looked absolutely stunning on her ....mission accomplished!! 

Enjoy the sneak peek Lori and Macy...there are a ton more that will be released with your gallery -I can hardly stop editing them they are so good. 

OHHHHH and I am sooooooo looking forward to dinner @ Bremer Diner with you girls on Tuesday to chat it up...and am def looking forward to that BLT that is the worlds best!  Thanks for the invite :)




















I truly truly truly LOVE what I do and the people I meet along the way - there's no better feeling than a 'client' turns into one of my friends.  It is my goal......with every single session!!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment