Wednesday, November 10, 2010

See Family - Your Proofs are ready!

See Fam - Your Proofs are ready!!!!

Each of these 4 kiddos were cute as ever.......Lil N is a such a ham, as you will see, we got tons of shots of him, he smiled on cue everytime, the one below is amazing of his eyes, the sun hit his face just right, isnt he adoable?!?!?!  The other kiddos were great too & as fast as Lil Missy M was, we got some great ones of her too! 

Thanks again Nate & Kristi for letting me share this photo session with you....hope you enjoy the gallery, you have a beautiful family!  Feel free to pass along & share! Here are two more photos that I absolutely adore from this session!







For everyone that has already gotten their pictures taken, super sorry for the delay, but package pricing will be uploaded very soon.   I will also have Christmas Card designs uploaded, there will be a lot of different design ideas available.  Thanks for your patience, belief and support!! 

I am very excited to do my very first newborn session with my new nephew, Blake (I have loads of ideas!!!!!!)  Also am going to do my very first Maternity shoot with the Kayce & Justin Scott in January.....I already have so many ideas for that as well. Thanks for helping me get in practice with something new, Promise - I'll make it worth your while :)

I will start "Winter Wonderland" Photos as soon as the snow starts falling (which I'm assuming will be soon).  If anyone is interested, just let me know.  I have brainstormed & will be working on a studio at the house for now.....then we'll see where that leads me!  

If all of you followers have any other ideas, just send me a message.  I'm definetly open to suggestions & love new ideas!! Thanks again, friends!~

No comments:

Post a Comment