Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Murray Proofs Are Ready!

Murray Proofs are ready - this is gonna be a quick post cuz I know that Miss Abby is just anticipating her proofs!!! Below are a few of my favorites from the session.  Everything about this fam is Beautiful & look at Gracie Girls Baby Blues!  She was a super quick mover& I am absolutely amazed I got such great shots of her!

The last photo of her and daddy leaving the Train (but not really wanting to) just makes me laugh. I also love the one of her and her Mama on the bench.  Not everyone gets to see that smile of Abby's, I fortunately have & it is WONDERFUL, along with her laughter!  Thanks again for all of your support, love, and Encouragement. I could have never dreamed of better friends to share our life with.  I Love you guys and am thankful every day for our friendship and wherever it may be that our lives are taking us!  Tim - Congraties on your first listing as a big time Realtor in Mason City!! You're gonna be soooo awesome!

Murrays....ENJOY the pics of your wonderful family!





















No comments:

Post a Comment