Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sneak Peek - Usher Family!! & a lil extra of my Buddy, Baby Boy J!

What a Fun Shoot I had today with the Usher Family of 5 - so glad Rick (Dad of the fam) made it even though he had a ton going on.  After you see the results from the session, I think you will believe it was worth your time!  We met in Downtown Wave (probably my most fav place to do sessions....for now anyway!)  We got started immediately because we were watching the clock...but just because we were on a time schedule meant nothing about the shots I captured, because they speak for themselves.

It took the boys just a bit to warm up to me, but once they did, they had a blast & were asking for more pictures.  They wanted to climb or jump up on something, anything......so we got a few of those shots too!  I just love boys.....what they say about boys is true & I'm finding that they are fun to photograph too!!!

Miss Hunter had no problem at all warming up to me- in fact, she was posing the fam for me & my camera loved her as much as she loved it!!!! Thanks Hunter - your pictures show how absolutely beautiful & photogenic you are!!!  You will see from the pictures just how much she & her mom look alike, they look more like sisters than mother and daughter!

Thanks for letting me be a lil part of a memory made today!  You will have a lifetime to cherish these photos of your wonderful family!















I also got to watch Sophia Girls lil buddy - Baby Boy J today while his Mommy & Daddy went for a Harley Ride for their Anniversary - Happy 1 Year, you two lovebirds!!  Even though Sophia didnt wake up to hang out with him...Q, Xander & I did & he is a seriously such a cutie...just look!!!!  I had to take the one really up close - just look at those BIG Brown Eyes.  I dont know how mommy, daddy, or well....anyone will ever say 'No' to this lil sweetheart!  As cute as he is, hes a very good boy too!  Thanks for sharing him with us today.  I am already looking forward to taking his 1 year pics & capturing him dive into some birthday cake & making a huge mess!!






Thanks for following & have a fabulous week! 

1 comment:

  1. These are wonderful Mikala, I am not just saying that because I am your husband or because I am your biggest fan, other than Xander man, I am really impressed with your creative eye. You are a natural Babes.

    -Q

    ReplyDelete