Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Usher Family......Proofs are Ready!!!!!

This was an overall great shoot, edit & process.  It was a lot of fun just viewing the pictures over and over again....which all of my sessions have been, but I learned a ton from this session & it got me brainstorming a lot on what steps I want to take next!  I like what I'm doing, it's fun, relaxing & Just feels right!
Ushers, Enjoy your proofs..... theres not a lot I can say about the photos, they speak for themselves!  I wasn't aware of how many overall great shots until I got into viewing & you are a very photogenic family!! Comment away :) Thanks again for allowing me to capture that Sunday with you guys!











Packages are posted under Pricing & I will also be designing Christmas Cards for those of you that are interested.  I'll be offering an overall discount for those that place an order for prints + Christmas Cards!!! Just contact me directly for details.

Thanks for following!  Make it a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment