Saturday, October 30, 2010

Sneak Peek - See Family!

What I love most about photography and a new experience is the experience gained with each individual session!  I met with The See family this afternoon in downtown Wave! It was a larger family session than I have done yet, with the parents, 4 kiddos + a dog, but it was great experience!! 



Lil Miss Kenzie, the baby of the family was go, go, go & had me on my toes (& I thought Gracie Girl was quick last Sunday!)  The picture of her below was worth the whole session, covering her lil eye wondering why I kept chasing her around with the camera.  Isn't she a cutie?!?!  plus I like a lil challenge and Idef got it!


The other 3 kiddos were great & Sam the dog wasn't too bad either :)!  Almost every picture I took of them turned out great - they did just what I asked! Next time though......I'm bringing Candy - bribery always works!  We got some great family ones, even though getting 6 people + a dog to look is definetly harder than it would seem.  I am very excited to get these proofs back to them, I hope they are as pleased as I am with the session!




Nate - Thanks for being a trooper....you were pretty patient considering taking pics isn't your fave and in several locations, I hope you feel it was worth it!  Here's just a peek to many more that will be on the way in the next week or two.  Kristi, thanks for setting up the session & letting me be part of capturing your cuties!  I appreciate it!


Listed below are two pictures I got of my kiddos today too - am still learning a lot about my camera and did a few different settings.  I really like how they turned out & I'm pretty sure they will make the wall!


I am still taking appointments for outside pictures while we have some "fall" weather left, then it will be onto fun winter wonderland pictures- which i'm soooooo excited for!  I have a lot running through this brain & what I'm going to start offering! Studio is in the works also!  + any suggestions as to the kind of things that you prefer with a photographer, please let me know.....I'm def open to any suggestions or ideas! 

Cell: 319.269.2480

Soooo excited for next weeks sessions: Usher & Retterath Families! + my very soon to be born nephew (fingers crossed) Blake's Newborn Photo Shoot!!!!! Pretty Excited to meet this lil guy & Ash.......Good Luck! - believe me, once you meet him - it'll all be worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment