Sunday, December 5, 2010

Awwwww Winter Wonderland (Part 1) - Sneak Peek of Austin & Ella

It's finally here.....SNOW!!!!  Some of us loving it, others who dread it - bottom line is that we live in Iowa & every year it comes & I am suuuuper Excited for more of it!!!  You've got to admit it does make everything beautiful, especially those first few hours!!!

I got my first two Snow Sessions booked on Friday as I watched the weather, anticipating the flurries! It finally came & what a perfect weekend to do sessions....it was Clear Lake's Annual Christmas By The Lake - which in itself is Awesome!

First I met up with Austin, Ella & Mama Lynn - Ella LOVES the camera & from the moment she saw I had it in my hands she pulled off her hat & gave me example after example of that dimpled smile of hers!  She was so excited to see Santa (so, even though he wasn't in his house for our session, there was a statue of Santa that she just had to have her pic with), pet the "goats" & ride the trolley!  We took a lil break to warm up at Cabin Coffee with some Hot Chocolate & then back outside we went!







Big Brother, Austin wasn't loving the camera, but thankfully I have a fast finger & my style is perfect for a kid like Austin, I caught a snowball fight & some pretty sweet Snow Angel's!!!  I think Lynn also bribed $2 for 5 shots!! & parents, if it works - lets do it!!!!  :) I also bought a bag full of candy before I went out! Candy = Bribery + good pictures :)




Best of all we had FUN!!  It was great catching up with you Lynn & thanks for your patience, it seemed like I ran into someone I knew every where we went!!! I'm glad I got to do this session for you! 

Ohhhhh & just a lil something extra - Before I headed out I snapped a few pictures of Xander sledding down the hill behind our house - that's going to be so fun this winter!!  I cant believe how big and Independent he's getting- he's been asking today about going back out, so.....friends in Wave - if you need a mini sledding hill next snowfall - The Wilson household is open for Hot Chocolate after :) We would love to have you over!


Sneak Peek of my new lil buddy Kinsey.....coming up shortly!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment