Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Skinner & Klaas....take a sneak peek!

What a cool idea.....Sisters Lydia & Staci had - they did a session of just the 4 kids for their parents as a surprise for Christmas!  They had to be sneaky since we did the session at their parents house, but it all worked out with a lot of phone calls & a curious mom - I swear she knew you girls were up to something!!!  She'll know soon enough & I'm sure she'll love them.

















There were 4 kiddos - Sam, Colby, Britlynn & Gavin!  It was a good time!  Lydia & Staci....it was nice catching up with you - Staci....I say if you find something you love, go for it - it will truly change your view on things.  Enjoy the sneak peek.

I'm excited that tonight I booked my second wedding for 2011......The first one is New Years Day....yes, in one week!  I'm stoked & have a lot of picture viewing to do....I do have a ton of ideas but want to have my first Wedding Session be amazing for Sue & Don!  I appreciate the referral, Miss Abby!  You just earned yourself a FREE 8x10!  Thank you!

I'm almost done with Heather's Baby Bump pictures & I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of Parker (probably not nearly as much as his mama, though)

Those of you who know me, know that I just love love love quotes - so I found one yesterday that just so applies to me right now
"We all need someone who gives us the courage to be who we we're meant to be"

A huge thank you for everyone who has believed in me & told me to go for it - I couldnt be more happy with my choice & the way things are working out!

Oh.....& if you like reading my blog, become a follower & dont forget to 'Like' the Mikala Photography Page. 

Everyone Have a Very Merry CHRISTmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment