Sunday, December 5, 2010

Awwwww Winter Wonderland (Part 2) - Sneak Peek of My New buddy & Cutie Pie Kinsey!

Part 2!!!!!!!!!!!!  Miss Kinsey

It's finally here.....SNOW!!!!  Some of us loving it, others who dread it - bottom line is that we live in Iowa & every year it comes & I am suuuuper Excited for more of it!!!  You've got to admit it does make everything beautiful, especially those first few hours!!!

I got my first two Snow Sessions booked on Friday as I watched the weather, anticipating the flurries! It finally came & what a perfect weekend to do sessions....it was Clear Lake's Annual Christmas By The Lake - which in itself is Awesome!

After my session with Austin & Ella, I went on to meet up with the Newly 3 year old Cutie Pie Kinsey & her Mommy & Daddy!  She is a Super Smartie with an awesome Imagination (I love that about kids!!!) She loooooves Dora - so we were def on an Adventure Downtown Clear Lake and with Christmas By The Lake going on, we had plenty to do. 



It didn't take her long to warm up to me & we just had fun running, swingin, checking out the park & of course, we were searching for Jaguar! Don't ya just love this hat?!?



We went into the VF to warm up our buns a bit & her Mommy had brought a Christmas Dress + there was a Beautiful Tree up, which was an awesome addition to the session!  This is def going on some of my Christmas Card Advertisements in the future, well this & about every other picture I have gone through so far!  She is soooooo cute & smart - She says when we were talking about Christmas, the tree & presents - she says, "Feliz Navidad" which just made me giggle - At that point I said, I cannot wait to blog about her!!  I knew I would have plenty to say + it was nice catching up with Whitney, getting to know her Daddy & meet her Nina.



From there, her Daddy went outside & grabbed the John Deere sweatshirt (Go Green!!!!!) so we could get a few pictures in that too! These are some of my absolute favorites of the session.....You'll see why..... this sweatshirt & her lil Monkey hat were a Perfect combo!







I truly cannot wait for my next session with her & love the idea of doing it on Daddy's Farm this Spring or Summer! 

Thank you Whitney for also taking a few of my cards & agreeing to recommend me to others looking for a photographer especially for weddings & events (+ you'll get a free 8x10 for every referral, which is a total Bonus). 

If anyone needs help with Wedding or Event Planning - Contact Whitney with Blissful Events @ wdye@live.com!  

Enjoy & Comment away - cant wait to share the rest of these with you and your family!

No comments:

Post a Comment