Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Miss Kinsey's Proof's are Ready!

What a cutie lil Miss Kinsey is.....you all got that from my 1st blog about the session with her!  She was full of life & Energy - Going through & selecting the proofs allowed me to relive the session & it just made me smile. 

She had surgery today - hope you get better soon lil Missy......I'm sure the Dr prescribed lots of Popsicles, Pudding & Jell-o, or atleast I hope they did for you and mommy both :)  Here are just a  few more of my favs from our session.  Enjoy!!








This is Super Precious to me too!!!



I just have a feeling that Mommy & Daddy have seen this face before....It seriously makes me laugh! Isn't she the cutest!

I'm still taking appointments for Winter Wonderland pictures & I do on locations sessions - your choice!  I have a lot in the works!  A lot of change is in the works to allow me to focus a little deeper on photography - my real passion!  I love learning & have been learning a ton with each session, Thank you everyone!

Austin & Ella's session will be posted next......then More Belly Pictures of Heather & Baby Parker will be joining us soon.....so I will head to the hospital for a little time with this new bundle. 

I have 2 sessions this weekend, with the Skinners (& her sis' kiddos) and The Big '1' Birthday Boy, Jacob, who we joke is going to be my Son-in-law someday (just love that lil ham :) )

I am finally done with Christmas Cards!  I have the process down for next year.....Yay!!!  You're gonna love the designs available.

Also, Now available......Gift Certificates for sessions & those that want to buy prints - it's perfect because your loved ones can choose which pose they like best.  It will make a great Christmas Gift!

Taking New Appointments for:

*Family  *Newborn  * Maternity  *Children  *Senior  *Winter Wonderland  *Boudoir  * Engagement  *Wedding  *Commercial

Offering:

Canvas/Gallery Prints  - Coffee Table Leather Bound Books - Proof Books - Holiday Cards - Birth Announcements - Graduation Cards - Save The Date & Other Wedding & Design - Business Cards - Thank you Cards - Birthday & Special Day Invites - Packages + much more!

Feel free to contact me directly:

Phone: 319.269.2480
Email: MikalaWilsonPhotography@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment