Monday, December 13, 2010

Sneak Peek - Heather's Baby Bump!!

My first Maternity Session!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am so happy I was asked to capture this moment in Heather's life & the upcoming arrival of Baby Parker!  Pregnancy in general is truly beautiful & it looks fabulous on her! She is 36 weeks and all belly.....she is still so tiny as you can tell from these shots.  She was super patient with me as I tried all sorts of different poses & she still can move extremely well for being so prego!  Thanks again Heather, it was also nice catching up!  I hope you enjoy the sneak peek.....  You look great, girl!













I'm definetly looking forward to getting the call telling me you're on your way to the hospital - Can hardly wait to Capture his Newborn Session & for you to meet this lil boy!  Once you experience it, you'll realize why no one can quite describe it :)

Looking forward to this week & weekend for a session with The Skinner's kiddos + Birthday Boy Jacob!!!! & My brother, Skylar staying with us on Saturday!

Oh.....& thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!  You all rock & made my day with the flooding of messages!

Make it a great week & stay warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment