Thursday, January 6, 2011

Happy 1st Birthday J - Sneak Peek!

Happy 1st Birthday to Big Boy J!  It's hard to believe that a year has already gone by since this little buddy was welcomed into the world.  It just doesnt seem like it was that long ago that his Mama was pregnant & I watched her lil belly growing every day, crossing my fingers that he would be born on my birthday...but he came one day later, December 14th, another special day for me to mark down on my calendar!

This was a fun session - chasing him around with my camera & watching him dig into his birthday cupcake.  I love his Brown Eyes, which just capture the attention of each photo!  Thanks for inviting me over to celebrate a belated birthday session with you guys! Enjoy!










I now have an indoor studio set up in our home - I just purchased all of my equipment last week, so if anyone's in need of pictures, let me know! I'm also still doing Winter Wonderland Photos & starting to book for Spring Sessions! 

I am looking forward to my upcoming sessions with The whole Lowry Gang's kiddos this weekend & GNO!!! I'm also looking forward to my newborn session with Baby Parker, who will arrive by next Tuesday! (hopefully sooner)

Thanks for following! Have a great week....it's almost Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment