Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Josh & Brittney's Engagement Proofs are ready!

Josh & Brittney's Engagement Proofs are Ready.  Here are a few more of my favs!  I'm excited to watch them say 'I do' in Cali in May with the Hubs!  Enjoy & comment Away!






I have a lot more Galleries that will be done in the next few weeks, keep an eye out for them or become a follower of my blog & facebook!  This weekend though, I am off to Minnesota for a Couples weekend with some of our best friends, The Murrays...no kids, just us couples, it's gonna be so awesome! I am looking forward to it!  The guys are going skiing on Saturday & Miss Abby & I are doing whatever it is that we want..... maybe the Spa, Shopping, Movie, def dinner & girl talk - it's waaaay overdue!  Watch out Minnesota - The Fab Four will be in town!

Have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment