Thursday, January 20, 2011

Welcome Baby Parker - Sneak Peek!

He has arrived!! A big Congraties to Heather & Brian on a Beautiful, Healthy, Content & Perfect little bundle!  I had the pleasure of doing the Maternity Session with Heather, 1 day old pictures at the hospital and another newborn Session of Parker at just 4 days old.  He's seriously the cutest lil punkin.....& just loved being wrapped in the cocoon, although for most of the session he was wide awake, we got a few sleeping pictures!

Here is just a tiny portion of the shots I got!  Enjoy - Feel free to comment away!  I love comments & so do the families I work with!












I am starting to book for Spring Sessions, let me know if you or anyone you know of are in need of pictures.

Happy (almost) weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment