Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kayce's Maternity Session - Sneak Peek!!!

My Maternity Session with Kayce, Justin & Baby (Cactus Jack as known around their house, since they are waiting to find out until baby is born if it is a he or a she :)) went Awesome!  I've said it before, but there is something about pregnancy that is truly beautiful, I find joy in each session that I do, but I am finding that most maternity session's I do, I also get to do the Newborn Session, which is a total bonus! 

Kayce was 34 weeks when we did the shoot, she looks fab & we did have fun!  I love when my clients interact with me and give me ideas!  Justin for sure did that & complimented the way that they felt they could just be themselves in the photos, which I highly encourage, uncomfortable posing isn't my style either....so it's works much better this way +  I feel like the photos look much more natural.

Hope you guys enjoy...there are plenty more coming that will be posted in your gallery within the next few weeks!











Thanks for following!  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment