Friday, January 14, 2011

Lowry Clan's - Sneak Peek!

This session was a double bonus......I got to have a girls night out with the Lowry's on Saturday & what a blast it was(much needed, Kimi & I have been saying we would have one since we were about 6 months prego....& Sophia & the boys are 7& 9 months now! It was way overdue!!!) Then pics on Sunday with all the grandkids since they could get everyone to Iowa, especially with Manda & Demian being back on their way 'home' to California!

There are 9 kiddos total between the 4 sisters & we had their grandma in a few + Big John & Sandy (Grandma & Grandpa)  I had to move quick & literally took hundreds of pics knowing that I was going to need them for that large of a session.  Heres a little sneak of a few of the individual ones I did of the kids!  Enjoy!!














I am looking forward to a busy weekend!  I will soon have the sneak peek for part 1 of Baby Parker's Newborn - Hospital Session & Part 2 will be tomorrow afternoon.  Then on Sunday I'll be doing a Maternity Session with Justin & Kayce Scott!  Looking forward to it!

Have a great weekend everyone!



No comments:

Post a Comment