Friday, October 15, 2010

First Official Photo Sessions begin.......TOMORROW!!!

Soooo Excited for my first (TWO) Photo Sessions tomorrow! 

First I'm off with one of my girls Jessi & her two adorable kiddos, Tucker & Emerson!  This is going to be a super fun & exciting shoot, Tucker is all boy, completely full of life & Miss Emerson is a such a lil sweetie who looks just like her momma.....just wait and see!

Then I'm off to Clear Lake tomorrow afternoon with my long time bestie - Kimijo, her daughter Cameron who is going to be my lil model downtown CL & her ADORABLE twin boys Jackson & Jacob!!!  I have so many ideas since they're not on the move quite yet & how lucky am I to get to capture two lil identical buddies! (Kimi, I'm gonna need your help knowing who is who, as always!!)  

A huge thanks to Kim & Jess for being not only my first clients but more importantly, wonderful friends! 

Just so everyone knows where I am at with Pricing, my website, etc....it's all in the works - but coming together quickly (as this all has)  Photo Session Fees are $40 with up to 5 people, unlimited changes & pose for a 1-2 hour photo session - you all are the boss! You tell me what you want or any creative ideas & we'll get it put together & just HAVE FUN! I'm working on getting an online Gallery for your images to be displayed too....

Thank again Everyone! Still open for more sessions - contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment