Sunday, October 17, 2010

First Official Photo Session....SUCCESS!!!!

My first official photo shoot went great yesterday with Jessi, Tucker & Emerson! Tucker is super photogenic & did about every pose or action shot I asked of him....at least until the end where he let me know when we were at the park "I'm not taking any more pictures!"  I did squeeze a few more smiles & poses out of him with the bribe of a sucker the next time I see him!  I better put a sucker in my car, just in case, so I keep up my end of the deal!  Good job Buddy - you did great & the pictures show it!

Emerson wanted to be close to her mommy most of the time, which actually makes for some great photos - just look at the one below of these two....that was worth the whole session for me!  I still got some perfect ones of her sweet lil cheeks.  Also included the one of Tucker & Emerson holding hands by the water, this was Jessi's idea - Another one of my favorites from this session. Good idea, Jess!!!

Hope you enjoy the sneak peek.....  your gallery will be posted in a few days!  Thanks again for letting me capture these cuties & you too!




No comments:

Post a Comment