Thursday, October 14, 2010

A New Journey....A New Adventure!

I am excited beyond words (well almost) to start this New & Exciting Adventure!  Photography is something I said I always wanted to do....even when I was a lot younger & worked at Ames Photo in Mason City, people would ask what I wanted to do & my answer was "I want to be a Photographer" 

Just within the last 3 weeks, it has stemmed from a maybe in my mind to a full blown leap of faith to just go for it!   I've been praying for a long time to be shown what I'm supposed to do, something that I love when I wake up like I do every morning to Quinton & the kiddos......& I think  found it! I did my first official photo shoot with Alexander (& Q jumped in a few) yesterday, even though he was a lil stubborn & grumpy - the pictures turned out well........ Heres one of my favs!

 Seriously, I am so thankful for a husband who supports me & really does believe in me more than i do sometimes! He didnt even think twice when I wanted to buy a new Nikon Camera, & then my two upgrades to a professional series!  He's been a huge help!  Thanks Q for being a great hubster & father....& the kiddos!

For all of my potential clients....Thank you for considering me to capture photos of your families and letting me experience a little bit of your joy!

I am currently looking at a few labs & will have my pricing listed very shortly!

If your're interested in scheduling or any questions...contact me directly 319.269.2480!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! I am so happy for you and proud of you! Can't wait to see this all progress for you. BIG hug! ~ kate

    ReplyDelete