Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Franzen Proofs Ready!

So excited for my first set of proofs to be put in my Gallery on http://mikalawilsonphotography.zenfolio.com/ What a fun and learning experience so far.  It has been consuming my every thought & I'm hard at work from the moment the kiddos lay down.  It doesnt even feel like work & I'm not really having to try too hard - it is coming very natural for me!  Again.....pretty sure Ive found what I am supposed to do!  Below is another fav of mine from the Franzen session last Saturday!



So excited for a weekend of fun....On Friday I'm off to see my bestie Jennifer Shipton (Homaega) in Des Moines to wake up and do the Susan G Komen Race For the Cure - Breast Cancer Awareness Run/Walk.  Just got news that some of my girls from College are also going to be in Des Moines - can we say reunion.....oh, how fun that is gonna be!  Waaaaay overdue, that's for sure!  Then Saturday night me & Jen have a hotel in Des Moines to just hang out & catch up & do whatever we want!!! Also, way overdue!

Then, on Sunday I have a photosession with Tim Abby & Gracie Girl in Mason City!! So excited to take pics of them & spending time with them is one of my favorite things in the world!

Life is Great & I am thankful for that.  Oh & Mr Mom took the kiddos to the doctor for Sophia's check up today.....at 4 months she is already a whoppin 15 lbs & 26 inches....Baby Girls gonna have legs like her mama :) They got shots, which I was happy to not have watched.  My hubby is awesome & has done a ton to make this dream become reality!

Thank you for all that have booked your appointments with me!  Next set of Proofs to be completed is the Lowry-Smith Family!!!!  There are some great photos in that Gallery already, & I'm hoping to have these completed before I leave for the weekend!

Oh...& lastly - sorry for all the name changes - it's been a hard time trying to figure out my logo & what to call my studio.  For now it's just simple, Mikala Photography!  & I like it.....for now, anyway :)

1 comment:

  1. Loving your pictures!! Super Excited to see you this weekend, Your going to be so great at this!!

    ReplyDelete