Monday, October 25, 2010

Sneak Peek - Murray Family!

I had a great weekend away in Des Moines with the girls.  Originally I had just planned to meet up with Jennifer to do the Race for the Cure 5K and staying an extra night at Embassy Suites...ended up doing that + meeting up with Mallory & Jaime (who just happened to be in town bridesmaid dress shopping) & Jens sister-in-law, Abby also joined us! It was great catching up and talking about old times.....but most of all just being together again.  Oh, how I've missed them all!

Perfect end to my weekend was getting together for a Shoot with The Murrays!  I know them so well, so honestly was a tad bit nervous....but as soon as we found a location and got moving - it was as great as I would have imagined.  I already knew Gracie Girl was always on the move....but no idea that I had to be that fast - she is a climber & a seriously fast runner......she had me running at full speed way more than once.  We got some amazing pictures....

Who you see in these pictures is exactly who this family is - SMILES, LAUGTER & JOY always!  Tim & Abby are truly one of the most amazing couples I've ever met & Gracie is just full of spunk, which I love, love, love!!!!  You will see from these photos how fun this was for me...I just got started, but could barely stop because we captured so many great ones.  So here are a few of my favorites....so far :) Enjoy, Murrays! Comment away :) Thanks again for allowing me to share this with you guys!












Prices are up now on my website http://mikalawilsonphotography.zenfolio.com/ just now working on package prices which will be a significant savings over buying ala carte!  I'm still taking appointments....for those of you that already booked with me - Each Referral earns you a free 8x10 or equivalent pricing for any print of your choice!  

Thanks for following & believing in me!! 

3 comments:

  1. We love these so much!!!!! We had such an incredible time with you, Mikala, you are truly a natural @ this. Thank you so much for all of your hard work and patience with our lil busy bee! Can't wait to see the rest of your work :) Love, TAG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Pictures of a great family. Gracie looks so adorable in everyone of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are awesome Mikala, truly a natural as Tim said. I enjoy having you this passionate about something and can't even imagine what the future will bring with it. We have so many possibilities! Thanks for taking a risk and stepping out of your comfort zone into such a wonderful new opportunity. I am so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete