Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lowry-Smith Proofs are ready!

Very happy to have most of the Lowry-Smith proofs completed.....I set a goal to have them all in there before I left for the weekend.  Althought i didnt succeed 100% i did about 75%.  Here are a few of my favorite ones of this session that are also in the gallery! Feel free to post comments....I love comments!






For those of you that really know me, know that I work during the day and had quite the day (to say the least amount possible) so I am now working on my day off which is tomorrow and brought some work home that needed to be completed so I can get on the road to Des Moines to see my girls!  So thankful for some of those that I work with, they seriously help me keep my sanity! Thank you, you mean the world to me!

Kimi - I hope you love these pictures....cuz I do!  I relived the session once again last night and then with uploading them tonight.  The site is password protected so if anyone who is interested in pics and wants to see examples or just wants to view them, please let me know and I'll clear it with the families!

Thanks for all of my followers.....I wont be on much this weekend as I'll be busy - Having fun :)

I am very excited for my 3rd photo session on Sunday with a fabulous family that means the world to us - The Murrays....Tim, Abby & Gracie Girl.  So excited to capture that lil lovebug on camera and T&A too.  We'll get some good ones.  A sneak peek of that will be up quick....I get too anxious to keep them to myself!

Toodle-Loo-Magoos!

No comments:

Post a Comment