Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sneak Peek - Lowry-Smith Family!!!

Why is it that I can't sleep?  Probably because I'm so excited about my venture & the pictures that I captured this weekend & want to share with everyone!

Surprise!! Kimi & Cam, here is a sneak peek to a lot more photos that will be coming in the next few days!  

This was a super fun shoot - Miss Cam who is 10 was my model....(WOW! 10 already, I remember her mama being prego & the day she was born, def doesn't feel like that much time goes has gone by) the girl can pose!! She was thinking of ways to put her hands, cross her feet, wore super cute outfits - & just has a great personality... (I seriously think she may be a mini me.....& I think her mom thinks so too) Kim all I can say is My mom warned you!!  The session with her was a fun & goofy one at the park!

We also did family pictures which we didn't plan, but it turned out perfectly!! They have the CUTEST twin boys who are gonna melt your heart in these pictures, biggest baby blue eyes that you've ever seen!! They did really good, not too many tears + I got me some good "Baby toe(s)" pics. 

Cam......I am trying to get a Profile set up for my photography, as soon as I do, I promise I will upload some of these and tag you in them!

Kimi - Thanks for the girl time after.....it was fun!  Love the laughter we share & really love the fact we always pick up where we last left off!  That's true friendship, for which I consider myself lucky! 

Thank you for letting me capture your family & I hope you Enjoy!

Who is next?????  Lots of Sessions Available, facebook,email or call!






2 comments:

  1. I love these. You did a great job! I can't wait to see the rest, especially the ones of Cam. And you are right, she is just like you and your momma warned me years ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pics turned out awesome! What a cute family you have Kim!!!

    ReplyDelete